Digitized accounting services
What does digital accounting mean in short?
Digital accounting – allows the reduction of human intervention throughout the process, from data introduction to final reporting. All documents issued by the company will be integrated automatically or with a reduced human intervention with the accounting program.
How is digital accounting done?
The client will register with a user and a password in the invoicing software and there, he will be able to organize his business and all accounting documents in an efficient way.
What advantages will you have by choosing digital accounting?
- Automatic invoicing and invoice customization
- Uploading invoices from email providers, added from the phone app or added from the web browser
- Processing bank statements
- Online collection (online payment link on the invoice)
- Contracts, Offers, Estimates
- Timesheets and employee activities
- Cash register integration
- Barcode reader integration
- Integration with other apps. For example, an online store made on an Open Source platform (example WordPress, PrestaShop, Magento) can be integrated with the accounting software for issuance of invoices directly from your own online store. The connection of the external app (web or desktop) to the accounting program is done through an API (Application Programming Interface).
This post is also available in:
French Italian Romanian